Thursday 16 December 2010

It'll be Football this Christmas

Leatherhead open the scoring against Eastbourne Town with a very  yellow ball
My familial arrangements this Christmas see me home alone and absolved of the kind of responsibilities that prevent me getting to large numbers of games. I am now recovering from what was for me a new record of 4 games in 4 days. While I wouldn't yet call myself a groundhopper I added 3 new grounds to my tally and a goodly number of goals. It would have been more if Barkingside weren't seemingly intent of breaking some sort of postponement record this season. Over the Christmas period I am going to try to recount some of the games I've been to both over Christmas and earlier in the season and why I've chosen them. I am still getting to grips with a new camera and if I can avoid too much blur will post of few pics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment